Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My familys hunting adventure

My sister's bear she got this year.

The top picture is of a Yaak lion, you can not see it very well.
This year my family harvested eight deer and two bear. Me,my parents and my sister all killed a buck and a doe a piece. My dad and my sister both got their bears. I on the other hand did not get my bear. I would rather not discuss that. We all tried to get an elk but failed. We all had fun and all got to see some cool predators. My dad and sister ran up over a hill after a seeing a patch of fur. They ran over the hill only to come face to face with a big sow grizzly with cubs. Thankfully the grizzly just retreated with her cubs. I had a couple cool encounters with mountain lions. One lion charged me and before I could do any thing the lion slid to a stop. I fired warning shots in to the ground to discourage the lion. The lion left and I quickly got out of the area. Here are some photos of our hunting adventures.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That bear must be 500-600 pounds!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and who is that cute chick in the picture?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is an exemple how stupid people can be.

    ReplyDelete