Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My post

It finally snowed the past couple of days. I was starting to go crazy because of how late it came. I live in Yaak Montana. I have been busy hunting and trapping. My sister and the rest of my family has been making blogs. I have wondered why, how boring why would I want to make a blog. I'm busy or at least I think I'm busy. My days are filled with all kinds of different activities. Why would I want to waste my time on the computer? I could be out there trudging through the deep snow in nineteen below weather. OK, I guess it is a little cold to be doing that. I still don't know why I'm making a blog. I mean why would some one want to waste their time reading about me? I guess they must be bored.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you keep your meat "on the hoof" in the picture! ;-}

    ReplyDelete